Flower shop seeking for a florist with the following.
- Must have a floral design diploma and 2 years’ experience (or 5 years’ experience and high school diploma) in complete floral design as well as indoor and outdoor seasonal dish gardens
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work in cold environment (cooler just above freezing)
- Willing to occasionally work night shifts (starting at 3am)
- Must have knowledge of proper floral stock loading and unloading procedures.
- Be proficient in “dry pack” and “local stock” conditioning
- Must possess a valid driver’s license or have the ability to acquire one in short timeframe
- Floral design and arrangements for events such as funerals, wedding and religious ceremonies
- Buy special types of flowers from gallery and online auctions held by the Ontario Flower Growers Co-operative in Toronto
- Condition and grow flowers
Schedule and terms of employment
- 5 days, 40 hours per week with occasional 6th day in certain rush situations (e.g. funerals)
- 3 year contract
Dundas Flowers & Gifts
459 Dundas St, London, Ont
Please email resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Mumtaz (Maureen) Saeed.