BRIGHT is seeking an outstanding individual to join our team and to build a long-term career.
Why BRIGHT? We are a vibrant, energetic, creative and fast but enjoyable moving company. We look to take the immigration service industry to another level. Contact us today to see if you have what it takes to join the team!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic inquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Prepare marketing materials in English and Turkish.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 7 months experience as an administrative assistant
- Fluent in English and Turkish (writing, reading speaking and listening)
- Ability to translate documents and provide interpretation to consultants and clients
- High School graduate minimum
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour
Company Name: Bright Immigration Inc.
Apply in person 3715 Lake Shore Blvd West Etobicoke Ontario
Apply via email: Careers@brightimmigration.com
Apply via fax: 1-416-740-4269