Talentcor Toronto is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Specialist to provide quality control and hands on expertise in the development and promotion campaign programs and projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for proper planning and execution of the client’s digital marketing initiatives, programs and campaigns. The client is located near Yonge and Bloor. This is a fulltime permanent opportunity with a competitive salary with incentive, benefits and 3 weeks’ vacation.
The working hours are Monday – Friday (normal business hours) 37.5 hours with occasional overtime. Minimal travel within Canada/USA is required.
- Develop marketing communication campaigns, promotions, and programs in North America particularly Quebec to drive strong member engagement.
- Develop budgets and operational plans for retention programs and campaigns, and Tradeshows.
- Track and manage a budget over 500K for advertising including event marketing and related expenses to membership programs.
- Drive onboarding events for members to retain and enhance relationships with members.
- Develop Social Media campaigns, generate leads and grow event marketing.
- Be the point of contact to advertising agencies and vendors for print, digital advertising.
- Apply market research to understand prospects, members and the competitive environment.
- Produce and distribute reports on a monthly basis on analytics pertaining to membership retention, retention programs, and campaign effectiveness.
- Recommend market research and oversee resources.
- Monitor and update the website
- Maintain up-to-date archive of marketing materials in the database related to logos, media plans etc.
- Work with management to implement programs to increase membership for the organization.
- Contribute to generate membership revenue
- University Degree or College Diploma, preferably in marketing/business
- 5+ years of marketing planning, campaign management, advertising etc.
- Experience working with marketing tools, including Email Management Systems, Content and Contact Management Systems.
- Experience working with agencies and vendors
- Understanding and hands on experience with Publisher and InDesign
- Intermediate to advance skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, iMIS
- Experience in Tradeshows and Events a Bonus
- CMS Designation is an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French an asset.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Dlouisfernand@talentcor.com.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.dg.ca/www.inteqna.com/www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Marketing Specialist, iMIS, Member Retention, Event Marketing, Campaign Programs.