Talentcor Ottawa is currently looking for Human Resources, Staffing Professionals to be considered for submission to our Federal Government HR Contracts.
Staffing for the Federal Government is somewhat unique in that they follow specific internal policies and procedures. Therefore, knowledge and experience working within the Federal Government is generally ether MANDATORY or a strong asset.
*** CANADIAN GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE IS MANDATORY ***
Typical duties may include:
- Making recommendations to the screening, recruiting, hiring and termination policies
- Addressing areas of concern such as retention, under-representation and shortages
- Leading and supporting recruiting initiatives to creatively source for candidates
- Advising employees and management personnel regarding Human Resource policies
- Developing or revising screening, recruiting, and hiring policies
- Coordinating recruitment campaigns
- Implementing creative sourcing strategies as needed for difficult-to-fill positions
- Educating managers on legal implications in hiring
Secondary school diploma is required
Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behavior, social sciences or other relevant field, from a recognized post secondary institution, is considered an asset.
Demonstration of continuous advancement towards obtaining designation as a Certified Human Resources Professional or Public Service Commission (PSC) certification may be required
Various related Certifications may be required
- Minimum two 3 - 5 years of direct work experience
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Talent at work.